Página 1638 de 1638 PrimerPrimer ... 1538155815781598161816341635163616371638
Resultados 16,371 al 16,376 de 16376

Tema: Mutantes | Comentarios, Spoilers y Discusión

Caballero del Dragon Avatar de juan678

Reino de Teran; Hogar de los Caballeros del Dragon

Predeterminado Re: Mutantes | Comentarios, Spoilers y Discusión

Cita Iniciado por sanguinius russ Ver mensaje
    Pese que era el único que considera esa opción,de verdad es muy raro y sospechoso que las habitaciones Logan,Jean y Cyke estén tan cerca,okey no quiero decirlo pero me mi cabeza viene la palabra morbo por alguna razón,¿soy el único que piensa que en eso?.
    Sumale ha eso el siniestro secreto n 5 y la portada numero 3 x-men y chicas repartiendose cervezas de la fiesta (ellas saben lo que hacen cada una)

SINISTER SECRET #5 He’s the best there is at what he does. She’s married with a kid. The husband knows exactly what’s going on, but who is he to point the finger? He’s up to much the same, and more. Maybe this is just the new normal on the mutant island.

por otro lado
    Hickman ha revelado algunas decisiones creativas de House of X o equipos creativos intento conseguir en futuros titulos en un postcard entrevista ha salido a la luz y se esta analizando y reanalizando en cbr foros aqui algunas cosas de las que dijo

• Marvel expects him to read and give notes on all the scripts across the line but he tries not to do that because he doesn't want to be controlling.
    • Part of the reason for the resurrection plot point was to get away from character dying stories because he feels 1) they don't mean anything anymore and 2) he thinks they've contributed to the books and fandom becoming a "dark and destructive" place. He wants to do stories that are additive instead of destructive.
    • Like has been mentioned he wanted Carey to do a book but Carey is too busy.
    • Kieron Gillen has a standing offer to do a book.
    • He'll be dropping into other books over the next few years and doing 5-6 issues in order to setup future storylines like he's doing with New Mutants.

That interaction between Ororo and Jean in the HOX 5 resurrection ceremony, that was a callback to Inferno? It was Leah Williams’ idea!

“It’s both. [...] Gerry basically said ‘I wanna do a pirate book. And I was like ‘I love pirates.’ Who doesn’t? Cowards”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

„I asked him(Carey) to do one of our X books but he's just too buried with other stuff. That was kind of a bummer but we have his blessing”

„Powers of X existed as a pitch document for quite a while. One of the first things I wrote for Marvel was a pitch document explaining why the X-Men were broken and were going to continue to be broken and did not work anymore. And even though the books sold well, they were going to eventually fail for these reasons and this is how you solve it. I wrote that before Axel had his job I think.”

„They(the X books) tend to be repetitive in the kind of stories that they have been told for the past couple of decades. As poeple got more and more frustrated the stuff got more and more destructive and that's why whenever you come onto an X-Men book and you make a list of characters you want to use, half of them are dead, half of them don't have powers, half of them just came back from being dead and somebody's pitching that they're gonna kill them again, I mean, like the fandom of the X-Men, the books themselves had become a really dark and destructive place, and I don't think that's good.

The other thing is, it doesn't mean anything when we kill characters in our books anymore, because everybody knows that the ip is coming back and it doesn't have the impact. And I've said this in the writers room and stuff like this, we need to stop telling stories about killing characters. I understand sometimes narratively you want to do something dramatic, but let me tell you, as a storytelling mechanism, walking in the room and kicking all the toys over isn't a good look anymore. It's not the kind of stories that people want to read. It's not actually helpful in terms of you doing your job five years down the road. It's actually makes all of our jobs incredibly difficult.

But you know the other reason is just that, like I've said earlier, I want us to be telling positive stories about the characters. And ..here is a tangential thing, but it illustrates the point: we've gotten a bunch of pitches in about X-Men stuff. As soon as I took over, we've started getting pitches in. All the pitches..not all, but a lot of the pitches were literally breaking shit. It kinda proved my point that what everybody is expecting to happen is for the other shit to drop and everything to not work, and everything to go bad. And the radical storytelling choice here of doing positive books where people don't die ... One of the reasons why I did the resurrection stuff was not only because I wanted everybody to be able to have all the mutants back without us doing like literally 30 issues of bringing characters back in various ways. We've brought everybody back and we made it so that if you told a story where they died, it's a plot device and not a emotional hammering of the reader. Like you can't play it as 'oh my God this is aweful and terrible', like you have to be more creative than that. I've challanged all of the X writers to.. it's just fine if you have a story where a character has to die, that's fine, but what's the other story? Like what's the more interesting story?

Última edición por juan678; 28-10-2019 a las 15:13

La nueva era comienza con la caida de la Oscuridad

2. Agradece este post:

Undeadpool (29-10-2019)

I´m Right! Avatar de bubibartra

Cita Iniciado por BastianGrant Ver mensaje
    Emma y Cike están hechos el uno para el otro. La Roja puede morir de nuevo.
    esa sería la solución perfecta, pero como no va a pasar por el momento pues el mal menor para mi es que se quede con Wolverine

4. Agradece este post:

xDurgax (03-11-2019)

Guionista & Fanático

Argentina

Hombre

Come on, people, es claro que hay Threesome... like... in all the island .
    Ya lo dijo Kurt: Fructificad y multiplicaos
    Última edición por Undeadpool; 29-10-2019 a las 22:18

Ciclope propone una mision reconocimiento a sus aburridos hijos en la isla de al lado

Última edición por juan678; 07-11-2019 a las 21:04

Senior Member Avatar de dertunadsawe

Paraguay

Hombre

mucho retcon, no se si me gusta, pero voy hasta el final con fe

Solicitudes de Febrero 2019 comienzo

X-Men 7 Apocalipsis el Ultimo samurai

MUTANTS ARE FOREVER!
    The Resurrection Protocols have changed everything for Mutantkind. NO MORE can humans’ hate and fear take their lives from them. But… what ELSE has it changed? X-MEN #7
    Writer: Jonathan Hickman Artist/Cover: Leinil Francis Yu Release Date: February 2019

Marauders 7 y 8

“THE TREASURE OF ISLAND M!

AS VERENDI’S PLANS AGAINST KRAKOA GROW, THE MARAUDERS FIND THEMSELVES MISSING SOMETHING VITAL… SOMETHING THAT BRINGS STORM AND THE WHITE QUEEN TO BLOWS. ARTIST STEFANO CASELLI (AVENGERS, AMAZING SPIDER-MAN) JOINS THE CREW OF THE CRAZIEST X-SERIES OF THEM ALL!”

New Mutants 7

Última edición por juan678; Ayer a las 18:12

9. Agradecen este post:

sanguinius russ (Ayer),Undeadpool (Ayer)

Etiquetas para este tema