Página 5 de 5 PrimerPrimer 12345
Resultados 41 al 49 de 49

Tema: Thor

Junior Member Avatar de Sirio

Predeterminado Respuesta: Thor

Salve a Thor, con su incomparable melena rubia que hace que más modelos se pudran en envidia.

2. Agradecen este post:

Iron_Spider-7500 (09-11-2013),Thor-El (30-12-2013)

Senior Member Avatar de Thor-El

Como debio terminar Thor 2 un mundo oscuro

Sin comentarios

"LA SUERTE FAVORESE AL VALIENTE SIEMPRE"

4. Agradece este post:

lobo mexicano (02-01-2014)

Senior Member Avatar de wolfrider

Cita Iniciado por Thor-El Ver mensaje
    Como debio terminar Thor 2 un mundo oscuro

Sin comentarios
    Aunque las voces no son lo mas top, como dijo el de arriba... ' sin comentarios'

Caballero del Dragon Avatar de juan678

Reino de Teran; Hogar de los Caballeros del Dragon

Los Cambios de Thor en Original SIN

En la Saga de Original Sin va Cambiar Radicalmente la Mitologia de Thor añadiendole un 10 Reino; en vez de los 9 Reinos Conocidos en la Mitologia Nordica y una Nueva Hermana a Thor y Loki; Angela

Thor en Original Sin va a Ganar una Hermana en Angela

Visto en Clave de Humor

Saga Trailer

Última edición por juan678; 15-05-2018 a las 19:22

La nueva era comienza con la caida de la Oscuridad

7. Agradece este post:

Thor-El (14-05-2015)

Predeterminado Re: Thor

Al fin después de un año se revela la identidad de lady Thor quien viene a ser Jane Foster, lo cual en lo personal me dejo insatisfecho, en primera como rayos llego esta chica a la luna, si se ve que cuando toma a Mjolnir no lleva ningún tipo de protección ni nada, sobre todo ella que supestamente tiene cáncer. Aunque debo admitir que sus aventuras si me gustaron pero algo que era lógico es no duraría para siempre pues era cuestión de tiempo que odinson regresara.

Ahora solo falta ver que pasara sobre todo después de Secret Wars por lo pronto parece que volverán con un #1 de Thor el próximo mes. Con que sorpresa nos saldrá la casa de las ideas.

¡

¿Sera el fin de una era?

9. Agradece este post:

juan678 (31-05-2015)

¿Cuanto Vale el Palacio de Thor en Asgard

Investigacion

The Rainbow Bridge to Our Price

Just as Bifrost, the Rainbow Bridge, serves as a connection between Asgard and the human world, the internet serves as our connection to information. So in order to find the price of Thor’s castle, I relied heavily on this tool to find three things:

• The location
    • The size
    • Comparable Properties

Once I did a little research on the world of Asgard, finding the location of its equivalent on earth was no problem. But when it came to finding the castle’s size and comparable properties, well, that’s when things got tricky. More on that in a moment—let’s start with the location.

In Norse mythology and, more importantly, Marvel Comics, Asgard is described as floating in a “sea of space.” It is not round, like the earth; it is flat, and apart from a brief stint where Thor decides to re-build Asgard outside of Broxton, Oklahoma in the comics, Asgard is completely otherworldly. So I set about researching what our world’s equivalent of Asgard would be. The answer? Uppsala, Sweden. Here’s why:
    First off, I knew that Thor’s hometown equivalent had to be somewhere in Scandinavia, seeing as his entire world is pulled straight from Norse mythology. So that narrowed things down to Sweden, Norway, Iceland, and Denmark. Then I started looking for specifics.
    In Norse mythology, along with the Marvel comic books, Asgardians maintain their youth, vigor, and virtual immortality by snacking on the Golden Apples of Idunn. Sweden is the largest producer in northern Europe, let alone Scandinavia, of the Akero Apple—a sweet, golden apple.
    One of the most important features in all of Asgard is Yggdrasil (pronounced like… oh I have no idea. I call it Iggy.) Yggdrasil is an immense ash tree that connects Asgard to the other worlds through its three roots. Our world’s equivalent? The Sacred Tree at Uppsala, Sweden.
    Asgardians are known as the peacekeepers of the Nine Realms. Sweden is ranked one of the 10 most peaceful nations in the world.
    The wildlife of Asgard may as well have been taken straight out of southeast Sweden. Odin’s ravens? Check. Fenris, the giant wolf of Asgard? Yep. The two mystical goats who pull Thor’s chariot? Absolutely. And though the steeds of Sweden may not have eight legs, like Odin’s buddy, they are still plentiful.
    Finally, Uppsala may not have a portal, like Bifrost the Rainbow Bridge, but it is pretty close to Stockholm International Airport.
    So we know where the city of Asgard would be. But just how big is the castle?
    Abso-Freaking-Lutely Ginormous

Finding the size of Thor’s castle is where things got a little tricky. In re-watching the movie (for research purposes only!) and in looking at photos from the film, one thing is clear: the castle is clearly abso-freaking-lutely ginormous. In fact, it seems to take up most of the city. In doing a bit of digging in the realms of Marvel and Norse mythology, I was able to uncover this little tidbit:
    Thor’s mansion on Asgard was known as Thruthvanger, the Paddocks of Power, where his castle hall Bilskirnir or Lightning stood. Thor’s mansion possessed five hundred and forty rooms, the most extensive mansion known to man.
    So I clung to this fact like Thor to his hammer, and began searching for real-world castles with about as many rooms and that compared visually with Thor’s castle from the films.
    What I came up with was the Grand Kremlin Palace, one of the largest in (our) world. It has a few more rooms than Thor’s place, at about 600, and it is much wider than it is tall, as opposed to Truthvanger; but I think that the two stack up to be about even, at 259,410 square feet. To put that into perspective for you, Thor’s castle is about 10 times bigger than his buddy Tony Stark’s mansion. It’s probably a sensitive subject.
    What Is Like Thor’s Castle?

As mentioned previously, the Grand Kremlin Palace is like Thor’s castle, as are several other gigantic palaces all over the world. But in order to find the average price per square foot in the area, I needed to find properties that were like Thor’s castle near Uppsala. So I did the next best thing and found several mansions and estates for sale in the Uppsala/Stockholm area.
    After looking at 10 of these beautifulhomes, I determined two things: I want to live there and, also, the average price per square foot for a luxury home in the area is approximately $820.
    Hammering It Home

Okay, last hammer joke, I promise.
    With a price of $820 per square foot, and a size of 259,410 square feet, Thor’s castle, should you want to buy it, will only set you back $212,716,200. That’s almost twice the price of Stark’s mansion—though don’t bring this up to Tony. He’s probably still a little bitter from that whole Avengers having to save Asgard against the Siege and Thor rebuilding Heimdall’s observatory atop Stark Tower.

Última edición por juan678; 31-05-2015 a las 03:59

Los Villanos de Thor

Última edición por juan678; 15-05-2018 a las 19:21