He-Man and the Masters of the Universe

juan678

Caballero del Dragon
Novenero
Reino de Teran; Hogar de los Caballeros del Dragon
Respuesta: HE-MAN and the Masters of the Universe

En las ultimas fechas Genial artista Stjepan Sejic ha hecho nuevo fan art del Mundo de Heman y su Hermana Adora/Shera y me parecio Interesante ponerlo en este foro de respecto a Heman:pliss:
Shera y Adora
Please, Acceder or Regístrate to view URLs content!
Shera Poder
Heman
imagen Divertida de Adora teniendo Problemas con su Espada

juan678

Caballero del Dragon
Novenero

Posible Remake de Heman

John M. Chu en negociaciones para dirigir He-Man and The Masters Of The Universe

Se vuelve a retomar la idea de adaptar a la gran pantalla otro de los clásicos de la infancia de muchos, He-Man and the Masters Of The Universe (en España conocido como He-Man y los Masters del Universo).

Tras años intentando realizar otra adaptación (ya hubo una en 1987 protagonizada por Dolph Lundgren y Frank Langella) ahora suenan nuevo rumores de director.

Deadline anuncia que el director Jon M. Chu (“Step Up 3D”, “Street Dance”) estaría en negociaciones para dirigir este proyecto de Sony Pictures y Escape Artists Entertainment. Un director que no es ajeno en esto de adaptar juguetes que tuvieron su serie de animación tiempo atrás, y es que es el director de “G. I. Joe: Retaliation” / “G.I. Joe: La venganza”, la nueva película de GI Joe que se alejará bastante de la pelícua de 2009 (si bien algunos actores repiten) y cuyo estreno se ha retrasado hasta comienzos de 2013 para realizar su transformación en 3D.

El portal asegura que estaremos ante una película de acción real, es decir nada de animación tradicional ni de animación con captura de movimiento (a lo “Adventures of Tintin” de Spielberg y Jackson), sino que será con actores normales como la película de 1987.

Además, aportan una leve sinopsis, que no deja de ser la trama principal de la misma serie de animación de antaño:

He-Man, es un príncipe que se transforma en un guerrero y se convierte en la última esperanza para un mundo mágico que ha sido devastado por el siniesto Skeletor.
Alex Litvak (“Predators”, “The Three Musketeers” / “Los tres mosqueteros”) y Mike Finch (director y escritor de “Exclusively Yours”) han escrito el guión de la película, que se dice actualmente estaría revisando la propia Mattel, la empresa de juguetes propietaria de He-Man y demás.

Fuente Deadline

Ojala se Concrete y Tengamos a un Heman en Pantalla Grande, ademas de Lundgren

Superman24

Para un Gran Héroe
Novenero

Que buenas imagenes!!!

Las noticias son esperanzadoras, ojalá se concreten.

Saludos y gracias por postear.

juan678

Caballero del Dragon
Novenero

Durante la Promocion de los Mercenarios 2 a Dolph Lundgren se le Pregunto si le Gustaria hacer una Aparicion en el Posible Heman Reebot

Dolph Lundgren en Heman Reebot?:uh?:

[YOUTUBE]BOvua9YBKzs[/YOUTUBE]

juan678

Caballero del Dragon
Novenero

Dolph Lundgrend le Gustaria a Chris Heworth para Thor

According to Dolph, the kind of man who can take up his mantle needs to be “well built and charming.” He adds that the actor must be able to deliver dialogue as well. When Channing Tatum (Magic Mike) was mentioned he has this to say, “He’s got a naturally athletic body. You need real muscles, you need somebody who is built.” Later on in the interview, he was asked if he thought Chris Hemsworth (Thor) would be a good pick, to which he replied, “Yeah! That’s a good idea. I’m on board

ChuZ

BanHammmerrrr!!!!
Edición Digital

Dibujazo!!! de MOTU, vean que bueno... solo imagínense una nueva serie animada con ese estilo

52743710_zps25256956.jpg

Última edición:

juan678

Caballero del Dragon
Novenero

DC Announces Giffen's "Masters of the Universe" Ongoing
Fans of He-Man and his Eternian compatriots are in for a treat this April as DC Comics has announced a "Masters of the Universe" ongoing series by Keith Giffen with art by Pop Mhan. According to the announcement on MTV Geek, Giffen's first issue features the return of She-Ra (in this story known as Despara, one of the Hordak's most deadly weapons) and the death of a character.

Prior to this announcement, DC had already experimented with "Masters of the Universe" comics as a DC Digital First series, utilizing writers like Geoff Johns and Jeff Parker as well as one-shots in the MOTU world written by Joshua Hale Fialkov. Giffen took over a 6-issue "He-Man and the Masters of the Universe" miniseries from James Robinson starting with issue #2. The miniseries wraps at the end of January. It's so far unknown whether Giffen's new ongoing will relate in any way to DC's previous projects in Eternia.

Check out the cover for "Masters of the Universe" #1 by Ed Benes, Terry Dodson and Rachel Dodson below

Un Par art sobre Heman un Poco Humoristico
Heman del 2002
Esto la Montaña equivocada:ejele:

slider13

Viajero Interdimensional
Novenero

yo recuerdo de un capitulo de He Man donde habia un sujeto que vendia su alma al diablo..y He Man peleaba para evitar que se llevara a la chica del sujeto que vendio su alma...

y forcejeando contra el Diablo este le decia que de nada servia ser el hombre mas fuerte porque nadie podria derrotar por la fuerza a su poder...

La chica se ofrece voluntariamente y rompe el contrato y el diablo pierde

Por alguna razon.. me agrado

Bigape

Campeón Legendario
Novenero

Puedo ver que somos muchos los fanáticos del Motu aquí, me gustaría proponer el porque no hacemos algo con nuestra imaginación y con los datos de la biblia Motu que publicaron antes con esa cronología( que es brutal), y hacemos como los escritores de star wars en comics....
Podríamos hacer en la sección de relatos diversas historias de este universo, por decir, alguien que le guste el personaje de King Hiss o de Hordak por ejemplo, micro-historias como los libros de comics, pero hagamos un ejemplo cohesionado, seria interesante este proyecto, Que les Parece?
No les parece interesante?

juan678

Caballero del Dragon
Novenero

Primero Regreso Heman; Ahora Shera
SHE-RA Returns in New HE-MAN Ongoing Series by KEITH GIFFEN
Keith Giffen already introduced He-Man in a whole new way in last year's He-Man mini-series. Now, he's bringing a new incarnation of She-Ra to comic books as DC turns the He-Man and the Masters of the Universe title into an ongoing series in April.

The He-Man comic is based on the 1980's media franchise that was built around a line of popular action figures and toys. In fact, Masters of the Universe was once so popular that the toys spawned a TV cartoon series and several spin-off lines of action figures.

ENLARGELast year, DC Comics worked in conjunction with Mattel, owner of the licensed property, to launch a new, six-issue He-Man and the Masters of the Universe comic, trying to attract a whole new audience to those once familiar characters. The series was originally written by James Robinson, but Giffen took over when Robinson began dedicating his time to the new Earth-2 comic.

ENLARGEDuring the course of the six-issue introductory mini-series, the comic updated the He-Man characters and concepts for a modern audience. Now, Giffen is turning his attention to a new version of She-Ra, who also enjoyed fame in the '80s as an action figure and cartoon.

Written by Giffen with art by Pop Mhan, He-Man and the Masters of the Universe #1 will tell the story of what happens when the evil Hordak invades Eternia. With him is one of his most deadly weapons, a warrior woman named Despara, whose identity is actually She-Ra.

Giffen, who's also a penciler, will lend his artistic skills to the He-Man universe in May when DC releases his one-shot special, Masters of the Universe: The Origin of Hordak #1. Written and drawn by Giffen, the comic tells the history of Hordak in this new, revamped He-Man universe.

ENLARGENewsarama talked to Giffen to learn more about his hopes for the ongoing series and what readers can expect from the new version of She-Ra.

Newsarama: Keith, now that you're doing an ongoing He-Man comic, it's time to bring back She-Ra, right?

Keith Giffen: Yeah, in this arc, we're bringing She-Ra into the book, but not like anyone expects. She's not the She-Ra you've seen on TV, I'll tell you that much.

But Adora does show up. She doesn't even know her real name. She's known as Despara, one of Hordak's most deadly weapons.

Nrama: Can you tell us anything about Despara? What's she like?

Giffen: Despara is, in a lot of ways, is the way I would handle Wonder Woman. She's got that heroic, warrior about her, but with a little bit rougher edged personality.

Nrama: But she's still Princess Adora?

Giffen: Yeah, she still has the whole Adora/She-Ra background. But we tweak her in this story to almost create a new character.

Nrama: Besides her introduction to the story, what else can readers expect from the first story arc of Masters of the Universe?

Giffen: Hordak invades Eternia, and I know how these stories normally end. But this one doesn't end that way.

ENLARGEThere will be a couple of surprises. There will be developments made — with Mattel's OK, and in some cases at their request — with He-Man and the characters around him, especially with Hordak.

The first six-issue mini-series was a quest of trying to regain you. But now that the ongoing is starting, they've regained themselves and here comes Hordak. And it's war.

So it's the whole Despara/She-Ra story within this massive, worldwide invasion of Eternia by Hordak.

Nrama: And DC has teased about the first issue that somebody dies?

Giffen: Well, you'll have to pick up the issue to see what that's all about.

Nrama: And you're working on He-Man and Masters of the Universe with Pop Mhan?

Giffen: Yeah, and I love Pop's stuff. The first time I saw his artwork, on issue #4 of the mini-series, it was the first time in years that I flipped through a book and went, "Oh my God! This is the way I'd lay it out! This is the way I'd tell the story!"

ENLARGEAnd the artwork was gorgeous. But I was freaked out by the fact that this guy knows his way around a story. He's already started the ongoing. He's working on it right now and it's looking great. I'm just thrilled to have him on board.

Nrama: And now that you're not drawing Legion, you've started working on the art for a He-Man one-shot that comes out in May?

Giffen: Yep! I'm drawing a Hordak one-shot, which is allowing me to stretch that drawing muscle again. It's the origin of Hordak, and it fits into the mythology of the ongoing series. It gives you the background behind what he's doing in the ongoing story.

The guys at Mattel have been just great. And I'm not just saying that. Most times when you're working with the guys who license this stuff to you, it's like pulling teeth. And I've worked with a lot of guys like that, to the point I wasn't sure I wanted to do this again.

But the Mattel guys are sharp. They know what they're doing. If they add something to the mix, it's something that's really worth adding. And they're not inflexible. So good for me! I don't mind them being involved. I actually appreciate them being involved. A lot of times, they will push me farther than I thought I could go with a licensed property.

It's been a joy so far. And I'm having a lot of fun. I'm looking forward to telling a lot more fun He-Man stories.

juan678

Caballero del Dragon
Novenero

HE-MAN and the Masters of the Universe vs Dc Universe

After over 30 years since their first encounter, Superman and He-Man will once again face off in a new DC Comics miniseries. Debuting in "DC Universe Vs. Masters of the Universe" by Keith Giffen and Dexter Soy is a six issue miniseries pitting the best of the DCU against the champions of Eternia, who find themselves mysteriously in the DC Universe. Revealed by Buzzfeed, the revealed cover by Ed Benes shows Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Batman and Cyborg up against He-Man, Teela, Man-At-Arms, Stratos and Roboto.

"That seems to be the rule for team-ups; fight, talk, team up," Giffen told Buzzfeed. "I'm not saying there won't be conflict between the MOTU and the DCU characters, just that we're going to try to dodge the obvious cliches."
The last time the DCU and the Masters of the Universe clashed, it was in the pages of "DC Comics Presents" #47 by writer Paul Kupperberg, penciler Curt Swan and inker Mike DeCarlo. The issue saw Superman travel to Eternia through a magic cloud, where the weak-to-magic hero ended up getting controlled by Skeletor into fighting He-Man. While the two heroes parted friends at the end of the story, it doesn't look like that friendship survived the DCU's multiple reboots since then.

Superman24

Para un Gran Héroe
Novenero

Bueno, para traer algo nuevo y relacionado, miren lo que se viene segun guayageek.com...

DC Comics ha presentado un nuevo diseño para el traje de He-Man.

El equipo se ha puesto de manifiesto con una vista previa de la portada de Ed Benes para He-Man and the Masters of the Universe #4.

El editor ha abandonado el arnés icónico por un traje de pantalón incorporando y armaduras cuerpo velluda.

dc-comics-he-man%25255B3%25255D.jpg

"En la guerra épica contra las fuerzas de Hordak a través de las páginas de la serie actual, He-Man debe ponerse la armadura sagrada de sus antepasados," DC escribió en su blog.

"Mientras que los fans pueden estar sorprendidos por este giro de los acontecimientos, la dirección dinámica de uno de los héroes más conocidos del mundo está firmemente arraigada en la herencia clásica de Masters of the Universe. Después de todo, siempre y cuando permanezca fiel a los conceptos básicos , es siempre emocionante explorar nuevas posibilidades, ¿no? "

He-Man and the Masters of the Universe #4 llegará el 17 de julio.

Saludos.

Bigape

Campeón Legendario
Novenero

La verdad que el Motu vs DcU no me agrada para nada...Hasta ver la imagen me pareció apestosa(ojo, no es para que se ofendan, pero es mi opinión)...

Superman24

Para un Gran Héroe
Novenero
Respuesta: He-Man and the Masters of the Universe

Un número realmente genial!!!!

photo_0.JPG

En esta 4ta entrega, "se destapa la olla" y conoceremos el secreto del Castillo Grayskull (POR FIN!!!)

Superman24

Para un Gran Héroe
Novenero

[YOUTUBE]MbowF6rR7JA[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]1EAUSnVOCbI#t=25[/YOUTUBE]​

:tataobey:

juan678

Caballero del Dragon
Novenero

Heman Pelicula Pierde a su Director
he He-Man movie (once reported to be titled Greyskull) has had its director drop out. IndieWire is reporting that director Jon M. Chu has left the project; no reason was given. Chu, however, has been linked to a third GI Joe movie and has been part of the ‘talks’ involving a third Star Trek. The young director is probably most famous for his production work, but he also directed GI Joe: Retaliation (as well as doing some stuff with Justin Bieber; this does not help Jon’s cause).

This He-Man project seems to be doomed. It is an easy thing to screw up and it seems the studio is really being careful with its Master of The Universe. IndieWire also reported that another writer was brought in recently. Seems to be some script problems going on here. Terry Rossio, the writer of all the Pirates of The Caribbean movies (ok) and The Lone Ranger (not so ok), has been brought in on the fun.

juan678

Caballero del Dragon
Novenero

HE-MAN AND THE MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE #15
Written by DAN ABNETT
Art by POP MHAN
Cover by ARIEL OLIVETTI
On sale JULY 23 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T
The Origin of She-Ra continues!! As Adora struggles with the sins of her past, she and her brother He-Man must trek to the mysterious island Anwant Gwar. But when a Horde Fright Zone stands in their way, He-Man calls upon the Power of Grayskull to forge a path to Adora’s destiny!

Portada Heman Evolution?
HE-MAN AND THE MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE #17
Written by DAN ABNETT
Art by POP MHAN
Cover by STJEPAN SEJIC
On sale SEPTEMBER 24 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US
After last issue’s shocking ending, He-Man has been left for dead – and Hordak’s Fright Zone is set to overtake Anwat-Gar. Adora must call upon the Sorceress Teela who tells her the story of King Greyskull’s death and of the lost Eternian relic that might save her brother – The Sword of Protection! Don’t miss the action as the Origin of She-Ra continues!

HE-MAN AND THE MASTERS OF
THE UNIVERSE #18
Written by DAN ABNETT • Art by POP MHAN
Cover by STJEPAN ŠEJIĆ

On sale OCTOBER 22 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • F
The finale of “The Blood of Grayskull” is here! Darkness has taken over Eternia. He-Man is dead. Only one person can save the day – she is Adora. She is She-Ra!

30bjw61.jpg

Última edición: