Ecr57-Cf-Xo-AA-rx5.jpg
Ecr57-Ck-Xg-AA2-Trm.jpg
Ecr57-Cl-Xs-AAcnl-C.jpg

juan678

Caballero del Dragon
Novenero
Reino de Teran; Hogar de los Caballeros del Dragon
En 2024 Sejic update noviembre patreon

is death vigil is still not a book that stands on its own legs. it has an audience for sure but the numbers are unfortunately unsustainable at the moment.

don't panic death vigil fans, the book is coming in 2024, i promised it a long time ago and will deliver, however i gotta face the fact that my audience are predominantly mature romance fans. and like with fans of any genres , just assuming that they would follow you to a different genre is naïve at best. my point being, i can't put both of my bestsellers on pause while risking on 2 unproven books at the same time. i got bills to pay after all so my new plan is, sunstone goes on its planned break as i do need to organize my notes anyways. it will be replaced by death vigil for most of next year.

at the same time, the work continues on fine print. the book has found a large passionate audience that keeps the word of mouth going consistently, and i have to award that.

this means that unfortunately shieldmaidens won't be starting anytime soon. i can't risk a new ip while at the same time working on a poorly performing one. it is what it is. not saying it won't happen at all just not yet.

so yeah that's the plan. next year early on releasing fine print 2 and sunstone 8 in print, then pushing on with fine print 3 and death vigil 2 (with some queen and the woodborn sprinkled inbetween as that's my personal relaxation book XD)