Ficha de Nadia Pym y Hope Van Dyne alias Wasp

juan678

Caballero del Dragon
Novenero
Reino de Teran; Hogar de los Caballeros del Dragon
Historia de Hope Van Dyne en la realidad alternativa de Avengers Academy persiguiendo a Ghost 4 parte

Encuentro a Janet Van Dyne academy version 616:silbargp5:

2djaypu.png
rmifzn.png
2a9cthv.png
sykn54.png

juan678

Caballero del Dragon
Novenero
Historia de Hope Van Dyne en la realidad alternativa de Avengers Academy persiguiendo a Ghost 6 parte

Pepper Potts informa a Hope de los ultimos acontecimientos

sqrzmq.png
1t24hy.png
igdtz5.png
2lkverm.png

Hope encuentra a Ghost

28ktrgo.png
4imrko.png

Última edición:

juan678

Caballero del Dragon
Novenero
Historia de Hope Van Dyne en la realidad alternativa de Avengers Academy persiguiendo a Ghost 7 parte

Janet por el bien de Hope negocia con Ghost la devolucion de la tecnologia Quamtum

2i891j6.jpg
2yxokn7.jpg
33vmf6r.jpg
2wm058y.jpg
2d19ziq.jpg
iwn8uv.jpg
10dshgx.jpg

Sam Wilson con su infinity Tecnologia enamorado de Hope

dbnt4x.png
w2glk3.png

Última edición:

juan678

Caballero del Dragon
Novenero
Historia de Hope Van Dyne en la realidad alternativa de Avengers Academy persiguiendo a Ghost 8 parte

captado el momento de la llegada de Hope Van Dyne avengers academy en este gif coleccionista:)

Hope_van_dyne.gif

Última edición:

juan678

Caballero del Dragon
Novenero
Historia de Hope Van Dyne en la realidad alternativa de Avengers Academy persiguiendo a Ghost 10 parte

mientras se prepara el portal volver a casa Hope se integra en las actividades de la academia

s6kps8.png
1znsh83.png
15ev70h.png

Video nuevas aventuras

[YOUTUBE]lQW3NiWY8P8[/YOUTUBE]

Post data mañana empezamos recopilacion absolute escenas eliminadas/extendias/ alternativas( mas abundantes) y post creditos recopilacion en gif diversos trailers, spot y comerciales en gif de Hope:):clapping:

Última edición:

juan678

Caballero del Dragon
Novenero
Estupendo video recopila las escenas eliminadas, alternativas o extendidas de los trailers y tv spot, abundan los minicortes en numerosas escenas o cambiados los dialogos a escenas

Escenas eliminadas, extendidas y alternativas conocidas utiliazando trailer/Tv Spot/Clip

[YOUTUBE]miDb6_urCBw[/YOUTUBE]

Utilizando el video recopilacion de gif de escenas eliminadas, alternativas o extendidas de la pelicula sacados trailer y tv spot para quien los quiera

parte 1

Please, Acceder or Regístrate to view URLs content!

parte 2

parte 3

juan678

Caballero del Dragon
Novenero
Comicon Boxton conociendo a Hope personaje

Evangeline Boston Comicon Janet

In the original comics, she was a fashion designer [comics of the 80s]. Janet Van Dyne was a fashion designer and loved changing her outfit. And there's absolutely nothing wrong with women liking clothes. I like the clothes. But for me, it would be a great distraction, since Hope is a very serious scientist and nothing extravagant. I do not think he cares so much what he puts in his body. I think when you go to the store, you choose practical things. Whatever you need to do, that is what happens in your body. She goes home and finishes what needs to be done.

So if Hope was a fashion designer then, in agreement, it would have been fun, but it's scientific, so no.
I had just finished my press tour for The Hobbit when my manager called me and said: 'I got a call from Marvel, and they wonder if it is possible that you can meet to try this new franchise, Ant-Man, it could be something interesting for you'. And I laughed, "says Lilly with a smile.

I said: 'Have you run out of superheroes and are now inventing them?' Since I had never heard of Ant-Man, I really thought it was a joke. And then he said, 'No, no, no, he's one of the original Avengers.' I said, 'Well, the truth is that I was just a super elf. I really do not need to be a superhero 'but he replied:' Wait, listen to me, Ant-Man will be played by Paul Rudd and will be directed by Edgar Wright '.

And I was like, 'Wait! Who is making this movie? This sounds incredible! And why Paul Rudd is going to be a superhero and why Edgar Wright is directing it, I love this. ' I said ok, I have to do some homework, I need to watch a Marvel movie and find out what these great guys are doing, because it sounds great. Then I think I saw six Marvel movies in a weekend and then my attitude was already 'I'm in! I do not know how I missed all this, but this is great! Yes, I want to do this. '

Última edición: