Superman/Wonder Woman new 52 relacion comic/series

juan678

Caballero del Dragon
Novenero
Reino de Teran; Hogar de los Caballeros del Dragon
Reeditando un dibujo antiguo del comienzo de Rebirth de Wonder Woman para Power Pareja:silbargp5:

wonder-woman-rebirth-greg-rucka-matthew-clark-liam-sharp-13-jpg.png

Última edición:

juan678

Caballero del Dragon
Novenero
En una continuidad (tierra 55) entre Superman New 52 y la de las peliculas animacion actuales la relación de Diana y Clark continua a pesar de las dificultades (Sketch humoristicos +:silbargp5: continuos de su propia continuidad)

su relacion continua a traves serie de los sketch ryan en instagram muchos son continuacion de otros y situaciones que dc censuraba powerpareja pero no tenia dificultades con lois

Please, Acceder or Regístrate to view URLs content!

Última edición:

juan678

Caballero del Dragon
Novenero
Imaginando y Fan edicion reciente

Wonder Woman 1917, 1984, Man of Steel, BvS, League de la justicia y luego gracias a la magia edicion a los personajes les llego Kingdom Come:silbargp5:

[video=youtube;m6092h4XRoU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=m6092h4XRoU[/video]

juan678

Caballero del Dragon
Novenero
Nueva enciclopedia oficial Dc con entrada Powerpareja en Continuidad

67397173-145897796511378-2362276647765687319-n.jpg

Dc ha sacado hace una semana una enciclopedia y juguetes coleccionables sobre la historia de Wonder Woman y Superman para celebrar los +75 años de historia confirmando ademas

67790682-753603691723951-7911802736158405248-n.jpg

Ed Benes
300719175144-Ht-Mm-Rvk1m-Y.jpg

Nota 1 La powerpareja historia ocurrio de manera oficial despues de Flaspoint

Flash Point- NEW 52- Rebirth (epilogo 1 Diana visita al nuevo clark Kent/ Epilogo 2 hijos de la liga de Justicia entre ellos el hijo de la Powerpareja (por motivos de continuidad no dejaro decir a "Hich" biologico y darle poderes de vision dejandolo adoptivo, pero eso era el plan y sobreintuye, además teniendo en cuenta que probablemente los personajes nunca vuelva aparecer), Reborn, Metal, Clock (sin terminar), Snyder (perpetua y sus hijos war)

Flaspoint- New 52 (Powerjareja), Rebirth (epilogo 1 y 2), Reborn-----etc:digno:

Figuras adicionales y portadas enciclopedia

tumblr-pwnfqt-JZBW1qjzbc7o3-500.png
tumblr-pwnfqt-JZBW1qjzbc7o2-500.png
tumblr-pwnfqt-JZBW1qjzbc7o1-400.png
tumblr-pwnfqt-JZBW1qjzbc7o4-540.png
67382631-219241495695702-2611152447059793279-n.jpg
tumblr-2b10bd796c627674d8e0b04b3bc6afaf-92ff26bb-540.png

Interiores de la enciclopedia oficial

tumblr-pwnfqt-JZBW1qjzbc7o5-1280.jpg
tumblr-pwnfqt-JZBW1qjzbc7o7-1280.jpg
tumblr-pwnfqt-JZBW1qjzbc7o6-1280.jpg
tumblr-pwnfqt-JZBW1qjzbc7o8-640.png

Powerpareja historia origenes (tambien arriba)

tumblr-pwnfqt-JZBW1qjzbc7o10-1280.jpg
tumblr-pwnfqt-JZBW1qjzbc7o9-1280.jpg
tumblr-daf04abfc9a97683943680353dcabbae-c17f6d07-540.jpg
tumblr-ff7dea8235931573aaa9452dc09b5f39-a2a54249-540.png

Extra
SUPERMAN & WONDER WOMAN DE KINGDOM COME (con tambien alternativo a 52) BY JACK HERBERT

El artista parece especializado en narrar el futuro del matrimonio de Clack y Diana, basándose en fotos reales de Lynda Carter.

tumblr-olq61d-HEd-T1scbs7lo1-500.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg
tumblr-p8sxkk-QSBC1qjzyxso1-640.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

Última edición:

juan678

Caballero del Dragon
Novenero
Superman Año uno cuenta los inicios del Superman de Dark Knight de Fran Miller (han salido 2 de los 3 numeros)

En diciembre Dark Knight Returns: The Golden Child continua las aventuras de los hijos de Superman y Wonder Woman Lara y Jonathan, han pasado 3 años despues Master Race
Carrie Kelley la nueva Batwoman de este universo se une a Lara Kent Super Woman para combatir una nueva y poderosa amenaza pero por fortuna tendra un arma secreta Jonathan Kent el joven hermano de Lara

Fran Miller y dibujante Rafael Grampá one shot 48 paginas formato prestigio continua las aventuras de los hijos de la Powerpareja de este universo del Multiverso Dc (incluye preview 3 paginas en blanco y negro)

Nota Lara tiene 21 años y Jonathan 3 años

dkr-jgc-rgrampa-scan-014.jpg
dkr-jgc-rgrampa-scan-024.jpg

Última edición:

juan678

Caballero del Dragon
Novenero
Futuro

Dark Knight Returns: The Golden Child diciembre

Lara y Jonathan aventuras nueva generacion

+/- 25 años antes

Superman año 1 n 3 de Dark Knight de Fran Miller El encuentro de Wonder Woman y Superman

Encuentro1.jpg
Encuentro2.jpg
Encuentro3.jpg
encuentro4.jpg
encuentro5.jpg
encuentro6.jpg

En 2020:eek:bey::batman::wwoman:año 1
Nota Recientemente en una entrevista a Cbr Frank Miller esta pensando hacer una miniserie de Wonder Woman año 1 con lo cual podriamos ver los comienzos de Diana de este universo acabando cruzando sus caminos con los de Superman y Batman pero desde otro punto de vista

Nota esta en proyecto/mente de Frank Miller para el año que viene pero de momento Dc no ha confirmado nada:silbargp5:

Última edición:

juan678

Caballero del Dragon
Novenero
Hoy por fin Dark Knight Returns: The Golden Child preview a color con nueva entrevista

Legendary comics creator Frank Miller is headed back to the world of The Dark Knight Returns again, telling a story that shows just how different the next generation of heroes in his future have turned out to be. In The Dark Knight Returns: The Golden Child, a one-shot written by Miller and featuring art by Rafael Grampa, Carrie Kelley – now fully realized as Batwoman – and Jonathan Kent will team up to be a bizarre and unpredictable riff on the “World’s Finest” team-ups of the past. Bizarre, in part, because Jonathan Kent is a toddler but, possessed of super-intellect (a power mostly used during Superman’s Silver Age adventures), he has become what Miller describes as a “floating Buddha.”

While Jonathan’s sister Lara took on the warrior attributes of her Amazon upbringing, Jon has access to all of Krypton’s wisdom and knowledge at his beck and call. And that can make for a very different adventure than his father, whom The Dark Knight Returns’s Batman had derided as acting without thinking, and relying too much on his powers.

“Jonathan did really evolve since DK3,” Miller told ComicBook.com. “He’s in it himself, but what comes next – Lara as the daughter of Superman, having all the power and fury and sturm und drang, to all of a sudden have the boy being this floating Buddha with all the wisdom of Krypton, seemed irresistible. In Dark Knight Returns, Carrie comes in and is really the daughter of Batman. And Lara in DK2 as the rather surprising daughter of Superman, and the third one, we’ve got Jonathan.”

Miller wanted to explore what he calls the “turbulent” relationship between Batman and Superman in most modern comics – that, of course, is a relationship that both he and The Dark Knight Returns had no small part in shaping over the years. But rather than doing it with two old men over drinks, Miller moved the dynamic on to the next generation and asked himself, what would it look like if the daughter of Batman was suddenly somewhat responsible for a being as powerful as the child of Superman and Wonder Woman?

“Partly what I’m up to, I’ve got to admit, is a bit of fun,” Miller said. “I’m playing off the very turbulent relationship I gave Superman and Batman. In this situation, it’s almost a reversal, in that Carrie is working with a boy who’s very much her junior, and is just discovering things – just discovering what people are. As innately wise as he is, she’s showing him the ropes. She’s very much a big sister…but she knows she’s dealing with an atom bomb in terms of power, and she’s trying to guide it.”

Miller has made no secret about his desire to see more stories told with Carrie Kelley, including the potential for middle-reader adventure stories in the vein of Nancy Drew. But of course, the world of The Dark Knight Returns has become more and more fleshed out as sequels have come in the new millennium. While The Golden Child reads differently than the previous installments, it remains very much a story told in that same world. And while Miller admits that there are DC heroes he would love to play with some more, he seems to be enjoying working with his own original characters first.

“I do have a take on The Atom I’d love to do, and each one of these characters is so well-conceived that there are ways you can approach them that nobody’s done yet,” Miller explained. “I won’t go into each example because I don’t want to be throwing too many ideas around. What I’m really into with this project, is exploring the switch from generation to generation. I think that’s a powerful motif, and I love the idea of Dark Knight going from this story about a hero facing age (and the first Dark Knight, he spends the whole thing moaning and groaning about how old he is and how much his bones hurt) and having it move now into how the characters are young and untried and learning the ropes.”

The end result of decades of storytelling set in this universe seems to be that Miller has an opportunity that few creators – other than Savage Dragon’s Erik Larsen – have: to comment on culture and the characters by allowing them to more or less age in real time and evolve alongside the rest of us. But don’t give him too much credit for that, he jokes.
“I wish I could say I planned it that way, but orignally, I planned for the ending of the first Dark Knight that Batman was going to die and I changed it,” Miller said. “So these things are not as planned as we often like to pretend they are. The stories do come naturally, the characters start demanding things by themselves, and that’s usually when the stories get better.”

a1.jpg
a2.jpg
a3.jpg
a4.jpg

a5.jpg

Última edición:

juan678

Caballero del Dragon
Novenero
Doomsday clock 12 ha revelado que tras la manipulacion del dr Manhatan de la linea temporal la era de los new 52 es ahora Tierra 52 abriendo la puerta quizas nuevas historias de la powerpareja quizas sello label pero eso solo el tiempo lo dira. De momento la era New 52 ha conseguido su tierra oficial Multiverso Dc y eso es un comienzo (Curiosidad es una de las tierras mostradas en el comic de la versión de Cw crisis en tierras infinitas)

EMFMe-He-XYAUu-Gz5.jpg

Última edición:

juan678

Caballero del Dragon
Novenero
Fan comics power pareja

En uno de los multiversos Dc de los new 52 en un universo donde superman no murio por la sobrecarga de Kriptonita; Wonder Woman y el tuvieron un hijo llamado articus, y cuando llego a la adolescencia se convirtio en Superboy y la tragedia llego

La muerte de Articus frente a Juicio Final 1 parte

La muerte de Articus 2 parte