Marvel Fresh Start | Comentarios, Spoilers, Debate

Ogamiakuma

Novenero
kazarlordsavland2021001-cov.jpg

KA-ZAR: LORD OF THE SAVAGE LAND #1 (OF 5)
Written by ZAC THOMPSON
Art by GERMÁN GARCÍA
Colors by MAT LOPES
Cover by JESÚS SAIZ
Variant Cover by JUANN CABAL
On Sale 9/8
Pinta de lujo sin duda

juan678

Caballero del Dragon
Novenero
Reino de Teran; Hogar de los Caballeros del Dragon
phxsongecho20210001-cvr.jpg
phxsongecho20210001-yu-var-0.jpg

The Phoenix Force has chosen a new host! Spinning directly out of Jason Aaron’s Avengers storyline “Enter the Phoenix” comes PHOENIX SONG: ECHO #1, a brand-new series from best-selling Hugo Award winning novelist Rebecca Roanhorse and rising star artist Luca Maresca (Avengers). Roanhorse previously wrote the Cheyenne hero in last year’s Marvel’s Voices: Indigenous Voices #1 and now returns to the saga of Maya Lopez as she deals with her biggest transformation yet. The exhilarating story will be packed with revelations about both Echo’s ancestry and the Phoenix Force mythos as well as the debut of new heroes and the shocking return of an iconic X-Men villain.

Echo is now the host of one of the most powerful entities in the Marvel Universe, and she has burning questions that demand answers. Still learning her new cosmic abilities—and struggling with the Phoenix’s overwhelming personality—Echo strikes out to return to her roots. But the reservation has even fewer answers. And where power goes, evil follows. Someone wants Echo to fail—and unleash a power only the greatest heroes in history have been able to control.

juan678

Caballero del Dragon
Novenero
PHOENIX SONG: ECHO #1 (OF 5)
Written by REBECCA ROANHORSE
Art by LUCA MARESCA
Cover by CORY SMITH
Variant Cover by LEINIL FRANCIS YU
On Sale 10/6!
Echo is now the host of one of the most powerful entities in the Marvel Universe, and she has burning questions that demand answers. Still learning her new cosmic abilities—and struggling with the Phoenix’s overwhelming personality—Echo strikes out to return to her roots. But the reservation has even fewer answers. And where power goes, evil follows. Someone wants Echo to fail—and unleash a power only the greatest heroes in history have been able to control.

juan678

Caballero del Dragon
Novenero
Portada de Arthur Adams para The Amazing Spider-Man Nº 75 Ahí vemos al Spider-Man actual, Peter Parker, y el futuro, Ben Reilly

En 1995 Ben Reilly tomo el lugar de Peter Parker como Spiderman en Octubre 2021 ocurre de nuevo de un moribundo Peter Parker en el hospital tras la paliza de los 6 siniestros y Ben Reilly ahora enfrentara corporacion Beyond al parecer

E6z-MItw-Xs-AAFQQx.jpg

juan678

Caballero del Dragon
Novenero
Crossover Avengers 10000 vs Eternos

ETERNALS: CELESTIA #1
Written by KIERON GILLEN
Art by KEI ZAMA
Cover by ESAD RIBIĆ
Variant Cover by NELSON BLAKE II
On Sale 10/6!
E62-Whvn-Xo-AQq2k-C.jpg
E62-UAg-MWYAU3-QKG.jpg

Now that the truth of their existence is revealed, Ajak and Makkari must pick up the pieces and try to find a road forward... no matter how terrifying it will be, or how their choices will irrevocably shock the rest of the Eternals? And how do the Avengers of 1,000,000 BCE figure into it?

"When developing Eternals, Ajak and Makkari were two of the characters I was most excited about,” Gillen said. “I had so many ideas. The problem was trying to find a place to introduce them in a way which gives enough space to show what a fascinating, funny and genuinely heartbreaking odd-couple they are. Suffice to say, this is the space, and I can't wait to show what Kei, Esad and I have cooked up with them. Also, taking the Avengers of 1,000,000 BCE out for a spin. I'll be honest - the first time I saw Ghost Rider on the back of a Mammoth, I did think ‘I'll be having some of that, thank you very much.’”