La Realidad feliz de Wandavision MCU gif

juan678

Caballero del Dragon
Novenero
Registrado
Apr 28, 2009
Mensajes
33.084
Ubicación
Reino de Teran; Hogar de los Caballeros del Dragon
a7.jpg
 

juan678

Caballero del Dragon
Novenero
Registrado
Apr 28, 2009
Mensajes
33.084
Ubicación
Reino de Teran; Hogar de los Caballeros del Dragon
Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness actress Elizabeth Olsen was asked if she’d ever want to utter the fateful words “no more mutants.”


In response, Olsen responded that she “would love to be able to say them in some capacity to make it work for the MCU:”


“Yes, I mean, I hope so… I’m excited for all the crossovers in the future. I do think this film opens up lots of opportunities with the Multiverse. But yeah, the immortal words are [“no more mutants”]… I mean… I would love to be able to say them in some capacity to make it work for the MCU. Again, I never know what we’re doing next, so I’m always just kind of like in these interviews, just saying whatever sounds cool to me as well. But yeah, it’s not in anyone’s control besides Kevin Feige.”
 
Arriba